First I would like to thank all participants of the gathering for
the fun we (hopefully) all had, especially the foreigners who had
a long trip to Geneva.
I didn't organise this gathering alone, here are the persons
who helped me with the organisation: I wholeheartedly thank:
- Wayra for her unvaluable support, for the welcome of the
participants, for the organisational help all the gathering along, for the excellent cakes !
- Rodolphe Francey for lodging, transporting participants,
transporting material, hosting the barbecue, and for the 60 kg of ice. We never had so cooool drinks.
- The Bois-Gentil chess club for hosting the tournament and
providing the playing material (digital clocks!).
- The Caballero family for leaving their house free to lodge participants while they were on holiday.
- Quentin Bogousslavsky for help with the food and drink supply.
Many people ask me how much the gathering costs to me. The main reason this one has been a little more expensive
than the previous one was that I couldn't get my mother's car and had to rent one. Anyway I got good financial support by the following people, whom I particularly thank here:
- Echecs-Club Bois-Gentil
- Rodolphe Francey