First of all I would like to thank all participants of the gathering for
a great, great fun, with special thanks for the numerous foreigners who had
a long trip to Geneva.
I didn't organise this gathering alone, here are the persons
who helped me with the organisation: I wholeheartedly thank:
- Wayra for her unvaluable support, her all-time help in the week before the gathering, for the welcome of the
participants, for the organisational help during the gathering, for the excellent cakes !
- Rodolphe Francey for lodging A LOT of participants, transporting A LOT of participants, hosting A BIG barbecue,
transporting A LOT of material, providing ice for the very appreciated cool drinks.
- The Bois-Gentil chess club for hosting the tournament and
providing the playing material (digital clocks!).
- Shelby Pereira and the Caballero family for lodging participants, amongst which many were announced somewhat in the last minute.
- My mother for lending her car to me, allowing me to pick people at the airport and transporting a lot of participants.
Many people ask me how much the gathering costs to me. This year I had got such an unusual financial support that I have to be careful to not actually win money from the gathering ! For this, I have to thank :
- Rodolphe Francey
- Echecs-Club Bois-Gentil